Don’t you wish you could be a fly on the wall at a plastic surgery center or medispa to hear what other people are saying about the procedures you want to have? Here are a few of the things we’ve heard around the Bergen County office of MacriMD Liposuction and Laser Center for New Jersey:
• Are you worried that laser lipo is a painful treatment? We heard from one customer, “Tattooing is more painful than laser liposuction.”
• A lot of people are nervous before receiving Botox injections for the first time, fearing that their face will be numb or look overdone. We have heard from one of our patients, “I love the way it lifts my eyebrows and make me look rested and refreshed.”
• We have all heard that dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm can have immediate results, but it is hard to believe. Our patients have experienced this, and we have heard them say, “Wow, I can’t believe it works this fast”, and “I have my lines filled”.
• Fractionated CO2 laser skin resurfacing will cause your skin to peel, but this is part of the process in removing the damaged layer of skin. As long as patients know this going into the laser skin treatment, we have heard one satisfied customer say, “The 3 days of downtime looking like I had a sunburn were well worth it. I have new, smooth, refreshed skin. I look better after treatment for 6 months while I build collagen.”
• The intense pulsed light (IPL) photofacial is a terrific method for lessening the appearance of age spots. Our customers have seen the results and said, “Wow, my brown and red spots are gone! And, there was no downtime!”
Come to our New Jersey office to receive one of these treatments and experience the results for yourself. Call (201) 358-2922 to schedule a consultation today.